MERCHANT CASH ADVANCE
A Merchant Cash Advance provides your business with a quick and easy way to access working capital. Unlike a loan, a merchant cash advance is tied to the revenue of your business by purchasing a future portion of your credit card receivables. It is then paid back as a daily percentage of your credit card sales. This fluctuating repayment option gives your business the freedom to payback the merchant cash advance based on the flow of your sales. Apply now and get approved for up 250% of your monthly credit card sales!
Do you qualify?
- Minimum 3-months in business
- Minimum $100k in annual credit card sales
- Minimum 500 Fico Score
The Merchant Cash Advantage
- Up to $250,000
- Cash Flow Friendly
- Get Funded in as Fast as 24 hours
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
- Complete a simple application, plus provide your last three to four merchant & bank statements.
- Applications typically receive a same day approval offer, decline or request for further information.
- Receive up to 250 percent of your average monthly gross card sales volume. You do not have to take the full amount your business qualifies for.
- There are no collateral requirements, personal guarantees, liens, hidden fees or other surprises.
- Funding typically occurs within one to three business days after a purchase agreement is signed or sooner as circumstances permit. Once funded, a small, fixed percentage is automatically deducted from each card sale during daily settlement.
- Enjoy the convenience of automatic payment. You’ll never have to write a monthly check or accidentally miss a payment, plus business upticks and downturns are readily accommodated.
- You may qualify for another cash advance once a portion of the initial cash advance has been paid back. This typically runs between 50-60 percent.
- Collection ends when the contracted obligation amount is paid off.